Monday, December 15, 2008




YAY!!! This morning, before Justin left for work, I was making his lunch and he was visiting with Willow. He was chatting to her while holding her, and she had the most serious, contemplative look on her face (which is her usual expression). Suddenly she gave the biggest grin while looking directly at his face. Of course I wanted one too, so I stood by his shoulder and started coaxing her and again, she had on her serious face. Then I got one! Of course I didn't get a picture for proof, but I promise it happened. It was a big morning at our house, all before 6:30 a.m. :-)
 

2 comments:

USANDCO said...

Wonderful way to start the day!

Mom

USANDCO said...

These are wonderful photos. Steph, are you sure you just gave birth?! I love Willow's pretty little face. We'll keep looking for smiling pics!

K