Monday, March 23, 2009

4 months






Willow had her four month check-up today AND her first shot. I decided to delay them and do an alternative schedule that spreads them out over time instead of giving several at once. She did really well.... a brief scream and then she was happy =) The Dr. took one look and said, "Wow, she's a big one!" Indeed she is..... weighing in at 18lbs and measuring 25 inches. To put that in perspective, cousin Maggie, who is 6 months older, weighs a few ounces over 18 lbs and is 28 inches. Here's to hoping that gaining mobility in a few months will slow Miss Willow down a bit.

She is so funny and really starting to show her little personality. Her new favorite activites are screaming (in a happy way), sticking her tongue out and spitting all over my arms, licking everything within reach, standing on laps, trying as hard as possible to see the TV, laying on the floor and chattering non-stop to anything that will listen. She's definitely improving in the sleep department and I'm starting to feel more rested (most days), but we still have our not so pretty moments. 
I still can't get over how fortunate I am to get to stay home and love on her all day. I wouldn't trade it for the big bucks any day.

1 comment:

USANDCO said...

She's a cutie! I like the last picture, her expression is priceless!
Beck