Monday, January 12, 2009

I Heart Faces- kids contest

I came across a website called I Heart Faces that is dedicated to the capturing of, well...faces obviously! They'll have a contest (each week?) with different categories and themes and you can enter your fabulous face on your blog and create a link to theirs. Fun! And since I have the most precious baby in the world, of course I had to play. 
This is one of my very favorite pictures of Willow, taken in the early quiet hours of the morning. Those sweet, plump cheeks, that perfectly pug nose, those whispery, dreamy eyelashes....what's not to love???

I Heart Willow ;-)

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Too cute Steph! All these pictures of babies are making me want 10 more! (LOL)

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Oh my word ~ i (heart) Willow too! She's precious.

Thanks for joining in on the fun this week,

~Angie
co-founder I ♥ Faces

Anonymous said...

That is too precious! Great shot!

Drew said...

Baby chubby cheeks just can't be beat! She's precious!

photomommy said...

How precious! :)

IMAGEine Couture Photography said...

sweet...sweet...sweet!