Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Perfectly pudgy



We went grocery shopping today and had the usual throngs of baby admiring senior citizens ooo-ing and ahh-ing over sweet Willow..... maybe it's just that I shop at that allotted time of day, when it's just retirees and mommies in the store. Anyway, in the check-out line I had one particularly interested, inquisitive little lady asking me all about her: her birth weight and length, exactly how old she is, how much she weighs now (which I don't know precisely), and did she really have that much hair when she was born???? 
After all the facts, she kindly concluded that Willow should probably be put on a diet or feeding restrictions, because "that just seems like an awful lot of weight she's put on in 8 weeks". 
I politely replied that she's just perfectly healthy, and besides, I sure don't want a scrawny baby :-)

3 comments:

USANDCO said...

Oh my goodness, if that isn't too perfectly precious. Would you look at those thighs, and I thought she only had my feet, the legacy continues. I love the first picture, so sweet.

M

USANDCO said...

So glad you reassured the worried lady that she truly is PERFECTLY healthy! She sure is adorable.

K

Unknown said...

I think these are some of the best pictures to date. Thank you so much for sharing... We love you and the great updates!