Saturday, November 1, 2008




This may have been the highlight of my pregnancy.....I mean, when else can you proudly bare a huge round tummy painted orange??? It was hilarious to watch little kids faces as they walked up to us to "trick-or-treat" (we sat at the bottom of our stairs in lawn chairs with our bowl of candy). One little girl just had to touch my jack's nose which was painted over my belly button. She looked up wide eyed and proclaimed "OH, it's your button!" She was a precious little princess herself. I'd have to say my overall favorite was a teeny tinker-bell.....who knew tinker-bell was really a brown little hispanic?
Hope you all had a fun fall day to wrap up October. Happy November....this is the big month!

6 comments:

USANDCO said...

BOO! How much paint did that take?!

Mom

Unknown said...

Yeah, you're finally on the home stretch! You are braver than I am. I'm not sure I could have pulled off a huge orange belly. You look great, though, and very festive. I guess that's Willow's first Halloween costume!
B

Unknown said...

I love your pumpkin! How smart (and fun)!!! I also love the main photo with the heart shaped hands. You guys are making great photographic memories for Willow. I love you both so much.
Lola

Katie said...

so cute! I think next Halloween I will paint my belly into a giant Jack-o-lantern...is being pregnant required?!?

I can't believe it - it is almost here...Willow will be such a beautiful fall baby :)

USANDCO said...

Hey, I just noticed your punkin' has a beauty mark.

MOM

Pete and Kassie said...

its countdown! cant wait to see that little pumpkins real face! love you...p