Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tripod & crummy camera...








I wanted to get some good "pregnant pictures" before it's too late....which isn't much longer! I didn't want to spend any money on "extras" right now, so we resorted to the next best (or more like the last best) thing. A tripod and crummy camera with a timer. 
We kind of crammed this "shoot" in between a work cookout and our weekly Friday night dinner with friends, combined with a bright high noon sun, a strong breeze and a park full of kids, dogs and occasional homeless person....and this is what we got. Once I got over my frustration of not being or having a professional photographer telling me what the heck to do, we just had fun and and enjoyed being out in the beautiful weather and doing this together. 
I can check one more thing of my ever shortening list and am counting down the last weeks left..... sometimes patiently, sometimes not so much :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures, Steph! I wish I had some good ones of me with my kids. I just have a couple of crummy snap shots, oh well. You look great and I'm glad you got to capture such a special time. Not long now!
B

USANDCO said...

the pictures are great. you look great. love seeing you. hope you feel ok these last few weeks of the journey. love you...p

USANDCO said...

Wonderful photos Stephania. You look fabulous (so does your hubby)! We love you.
K