Wednesday, August 6, 2008

shhh....sneak peak

I had an ultrasound and fetal echo today. At my regularly scheduled appointment last week, my Dr. heard some irregularities in Willow's heartbeat (PAC's -premature atrial contractions to be exact). She said this is very common in pregnancy and even after birth for babies, but she wanted to follow up with a fetal echo just to be sure. Long story short, all is perfectly perfect with her little heart and every other part of her. We're so thankful for such a healthy pregnancy and baby so far. The bonus of today is that the Dr. doing the ultrasound took this 3D image for me to take home. Isn't that just amazing....she had no idea she was being watched in her little world, sleeping away all tucked in tight and cozy. I'm so excited and filled with anticipation to see who she looks like more, whose eyes and nose she favors the most, will she have curly or straight hair, Justin's skinny feet or my wide ones? But I am pretty sure she'll be a little brown baby! 

6 comments:

USANDCO said...

AMAZING!

USANDCO said...

You can already see she'll be beautiful, just like her mommy! Truly miraculous! I bet you're right she will be a little brown baby!
Beck

Katie said...

WOW! That is awesome! Love the blog girl - I miss you and your baby already but I will see you soon!

oh oh - I have to post pics of the scavenger pursuit - it was so fun to watch you hunt down pressies!

Pete and Kassie said...

well she is already pretty that is for sure...cant wait to see you all together soon...P

USANDCO said...

Truly awesome!

Dad

Melinda said...

That is awesome! No doubt she will be a beautiful little girl.